Monday, February 13, 2012

MV LOGOS HOPE GETAWAY

Yesterday, February 12, 2012, me and my cousin Rowena went to MV Logos Hope. It is the largest floating bookstore here in our world, it is also the replacement for MV Duolos after it was bought to a Singaporean rich man. This is my 4th time  to be in a boat this big. My first time was when we went to Davao with my family. 2nd and 3rd time is when I went inside MV Duolos! :)) I was grade 3 and 6 when I went there. And now, 4th time>> MV Logos Hope! I really love books that's why I immediately went here when my classmate told me about this floating bookstore. I bought 2 books. And, you know what?! There books are sooo cheap and so affordable! In your 350 pesos, you can now buy 3 or 5 books, depends on the price :) It's their last dayb tomorrow! So check 'em out!! Because maybe, they'll be here after the next 3 years! :))

So, I'm gonna show you the pics inside and outside the boat! You're gonna love it!

 The boat!

 Oh My gorgeous, look at my eyebags! ><

 This is where we bought our tickets to the boat :) Their crews are so friendly! When we took this shot, we were really shocked that this american crew posed! HAHA, it was really funny! :))
BTW, There ticket is 20.00 and if you are 12 years old under, it's free!

 The lifeboat theater! Your first top to this amazing boat! Before you go on your journey to shop for books, you will have to stop here and be oriented in what to do here inside the boat. It's a one-way journey :))


 Their history! :)

 MY COUSIN, ROWENA! :)

 That boy over there, is one of their friendly crews! :)




 That's me in The music shop!

 This stuff toys cost 150 pesos :)

 The cashier or counter! Where you purchase your books!

 This is the journey of life. From the lifeboat theater to the bookshop to journey of life! :)


 The International Cafe or Icafe! :() When you're on your way there, you can smell the popcorn and coffee!

 Still in the journey of life!

 Journey of life still! :)

 We are going home! :) Still took a photo and snapped! HAHA :)


Took a photo here before we went home! Savoring the moments! :)

Hope you love it! It was really fun, because I'm a booklover and never gets tired of reading books! HAHA! Go there tomorrow. It's their last day! February 14, 2012 is their last day here in Cebu, so go there and have fun shopping and eating! You're going to meet their friendly crews! :)) Mwah, mwah. stay tuned for more posts! Love you all! xx

xx,
Loraine Ira :*

No comments:

Post a Comment