Sunday, December 23, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOUIS TOMLINSON

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON of One Direction! <3 If you guys don't know,  I'm a die-hard Directioner!!! <3 I love one direction since the start(lol!) I mean after their "What makes you beautiful" song was debuted. I first heard about them on myx(your choice, your music). I was watching Myx Daily top 10 at that time when VJ Bianca introduced them. Their song was so nice that I felt addicted to them! I SOOOO LOVE THEM <3

He's from Doncaster and I'm so proud to be a part of Team Doncaster! Well, if you're a member of the group "1D BUYOUT Philippines," then you would know about those teams. Haha. Okay. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOOBEAR <3


ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! HAVE A FUN AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS <3

Ciaaaoo~~!!


No comments:

Post a Comment