Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Random Entry #2: What Makes Me Happy :)

Another random entry(RDE) from me! Well, because it's been a year since I started blogging.. I just want to share some stuffs to you and it's all about the things that I think would make me happy..

Reading wattpad stories/novels, reading fashion blogs/personal style blogs/personal blogs, receiving random gifts, going to a park(because I love the ambiance there and it would make me feel relax), seeing Sehun and Jonghun's picture, hmmmmmm.. EATING!!! Loool. Well, doing those stuffs would really make me feel happy. I don't know why, but its just that.. it satisfies me or they are one of my delectation. In short.. ANTI-DEPRESSANT. I just don't know 'cause whenever I'm a loner, when I do those things, it just makes me feel that I'm not alone.. Hhhaha! I'm so melodramatic :DD Sorry for that! 

I'm gonna share "What makes me happy things" again some other time :)) It's already 12:04 AM here in Cebu.. gotta go 'cause I'm still reading some random story in wattpad!! :))

Ciao~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment