Saturday, January 5, 2013

I NOMINATE! (Not Official)

Kasi hindi na pwedeng mag-nominate so I'll just nominate whoever I want to nominate on my own. Lol. Cut-off na kasi kagabi <///3 Hindi ako nakaabot :( I really, really want to nominate so I'll just share to you kung sino gusto ko inominate kung nakaabot pa ako before sa cut-off time kagabi :))

I'LL JUST NOMINATE(Share lang ako sa gusto kong inominate ha?) These are not the official winners. These are just the writers/stories/characters that I think are the best among others. Hihi. INONOMINATE KO LANG PO TO.


AAUTHOR’s AWARDS.
  • Writer of the Year: shirlengtearjerky
  • Best Restricted Stories/Non-teen Fiction Writer: misswitty
  • Humor Writer of the Year: simplychummy
  • Most Active Writer of the Year: misswity
  • Friendliest Author: Kkabyul
  • Most Recommended Author: haveyouseenthisgirl
  • Deepest Author: SGWannaB
READERS’ AWARDS
  • Most Supportive Reader/s’ award: AKO! :P
CHARACTERS’ AWARDS
  • Best Female Character Award: Jersey Santiago-Santos(TDG)
  • Best Male Character Award: John Kevin Uy Santos(TDG)
  • Best Endearment: Sexylove and Lovebabe :"">
  • Antagonist of the Year: Ynna Henares(FHDGK)
  • Couple of the Year: Jersey and Kevin :)
  • Most Mysterious Award: Seth Anthony Bello(IIF)
  • Funniest Award: Neo Aguilar(Avah Maldita)
  • Most Romantic Character Award: John Kevin Uy Santos <3
STORIES’ AWARDS
  • Story of the Year: The Despicable Guy
  • Best Drama Story: She's Dating The Gangster
  • Best Humor Story: Avah Maldita
  • Most Romantic Story: Secretly Married
  • Most Mysterious Story: 
  • Best Ongoing Story: Teen Clash(Boys vs Girls)
  • Best Finished Story: Secretly Married
  • Best Short Story: 
  • Best Fan Fiction: 
  • Best One Shot: Waiting for the train(haveyouseenthisgirl)
OTHER AWARDS
  • Best Prologue: She's Dating the gangster
  • Most Romantic Line: "The best way to lose is lose yourself to someone you truly love" (TDG)
  • Most Hurtful Line: (I dnt know the exact line pero related po!) "yes, I used my brain not my stupid cardiac muscle and I've decide d that it's ot you.." -Barbs(IIF)
  • Patama Award: 
  • Best Video Trailer: Never talk back to a gangster/TBYD
  • Best Cover: If I Fall 


AGAIN. HINDI PO YAN YUNG NANALO! PARA SA AKIN LANG PO NA MAGANDA. YUNG BEST PARA SA AKIN. LOL! :D

sa paggawa po ng mga parang questions/ yung may bullet2, salamat po sa Wattpad Pinoy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment