Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Wattpad Crushes

I think some of you knew that I'm a die-hard reader of wattpad, or should I say.. WATTPAD ADDICT. Genres that I always choose to read in wattpad are teen fiction, humor and Romance. I really, really love reading stories/novels. And admit it bookworms that we tend to have crushes on the different characters in a certain story. Like me, I also have my wattpad crushes that I can really say are my ideal man. They are soooooooooooooo handsome and breathtakingly awesome in many ways! They are just the man that you're dying to have. 


(from: Left to Right) Neo Aguilar from Avah Maldita, KENT FUENTABELLA <3 from Secretly Married, Chad of Diary ng Panget, John Kevin Santos from The Despicable Guy, Ian Darryl Garcia of Campus Royalties, Andie of Prove me Wrong and Silver Jeremy Torres from Reyna Ng Kamalasan. 

I could say that my ultimate crush from the 7 of them is KENT FUENTABELLA! <3 He is so damn handsome that every time I look at his pictures, I will really melt. That feeling that you think he's staring at you.. It's just so inevitable for me to feel so damn "Kilig!".. but still this effin truth that always tells me inside that I will never have him. But still.. We are all have the freedom to dream and to imagine, right? So I'll takermy whole lifetime opportunity to dream and imagine about my crushes <3 Forgive me guys if I'm so imaginative and daydreamer should I say? Haha. I'm weird, I know -.- 

P.S. THEY ARE ALL MINE!! :P Including Sehun of EXO-K and Minho of SHINee <3 :P Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment